- Valletta Film Festival (ends on Sunday), for the programme click here
- Zurrieq Windmill Nightwalk with Gregory Camenzuli “Explore Adventure”. Meeting point 8pm near (Bus Terminal Zurrieq). Moderate walk, starts from Zurrieq and explore windmills and chapels history. Dogs are welcome. 2hr 30min walk. For more info Click here
- Sunset Trail – Il Qammieh with Experience: Adventure and More. From 7.30pm to 9.30pm, Torri l-Ahmar, Il-Mellieħa, Malta Click here
- Għanafest – Festiwal Muzyczny in Zejtun till the 29th. Click here
Saturday 24th June
Ramla Bay – Clean Up: The Gaia Foundation would like to invite you on 24th of June to join us and help in cleaning the sand from the litter at Ramla Bay, Gozo. The activity will start at 10am. Meeting place is at Ramla beach. We will provide bags and gloves for the cleanup. For more info Click here
Sunday 25th June
The Malta Beer Mile, The Beer Mile is a fun challenge that requires you to drink 4 x 335ml cans of beer and run a total distance of 1 mile, or 4 loops of the athletics track, as fast as you can. University Sports Hall, Gzira, 9.00am. For more info, Click here
Religious Feast on Sunday 25th June
- St.John the Baptist, Xewkija.
- St George, Hal Qormi.
- St. Nicholas, Siggiewi.
- Immaculate Heart of Mary, Burmarrad, St Paul’s Bay.